Our Contact Details
High Performance Change Ltd
Registered Office: Mutual House, 70 Conduit St, London, W1S 2GF
tel: 07873 821418
We currently collect and process the following information: personal identifiers such as names, contact details such as business email and business phone number and also the organisation you work for.
Most of the information is provided directly to us by you when you contact us directly, or indirectly by your HR / business manager for the purpose of arranging and conducting workshops and training seminars as directed by the organisation, to gain feedback directly from you via online surveys and to provide help and coaching as necessary within the context of the HPC program.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent, which is given when you sign up for the program, having been nominated by your organisation and when you contact us directly.
- Aa contractual obligation to the organisation you work for to provide the HPC program to nominated employees, which means we must be able to contact you via your work contact details.
We use the information to:
- Send you welcome and introductory information about the program
- Send you online surveys asking for your opinion on the themes of the program
- Provide feedback and supporting material for the program
- Enable you to ask for and receive coaching or help as required throughout the program
- To provide quotations and invoices to your registered company contact details
We store the information on our own servers. We work with a trusted online survey provider who does not access your details directly. We do not share your information with anyone else, but you are required to enter one identifier on the survey, which is normally an email address. This is for the purposes of providing individual feedback as part of the program.
The information is kept for a period of three years, in order to facilitate continuity for ongoing organisational programs and to establish the efficacy of the program within the organisation. After that it is deleted securely. Any hard copies of contact details are shredded and disposed of, and electronic copies are deleted from our servers.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including;
- Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “Data Protection Request” if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s Address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113